By donating everyday items to Family Promise, you can make a difference in the lives of families experiencing homelessness who are working hard to regain sustainable independence.
**All donation dropoffs are currently by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
To schedule a dropoff please contact Malia Cary at 714-749-0366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our most-needed items include:
• Gas - ARCO is best
• Essentials - Target, Walmart
• Groceries - Stater Bros, Walmart
Toiletries and personal care
• Full-Size Shampoo (Baby and Adult)
• Full-Size Conditioner (Baby and Adult)
• Full-Size Body Wash (Men, Women and Baby)
• Detangler (Baby and Adult)
• Pots and Pans
• Sets of Silverware
• Dish towels
• Microwave food covers
• Cooking and Serving Utensils
Bed and Bath
• Towel sets (Bath and Washcloths)
• Twin, full and queen size sheet sets
• Comforters (Bed in a bag)
• Sippy Cups
• Baby Blankets
• Childrens’ Shoes (4-10 years old)
• Diapers and baby wipes
Other Donation Information:
•You may also shop via our Amazon WishList.
Gently Used Items
•Like-new or gently-used furniture and household item donations are accepted on an as-needed basis. Please email a photo and description of the item(s) available for donation to email@example.com.
•We regret that we are unable to accept clothing donations at this time due to limited storage capacity. If you have clothing to donate, please consider donating to our partners at Zion Thrift Shop.